Thursday, November 20, 2008

Last one?



Is this my final routine mission? I think it might be.

I am at a notorious FOB in the wilds of the Hindu Kush, but it has improved since I was here last. These FOBs are getting these great gyms, I think to get Soldiers through the winter. This place isn't that bad actually.

I probably won't be busy. Out here it is tough-guy territory, so no one is eager to talk to a psychologist because of how it may look. That's okay with me. I brought many hours of video and four books, and I already mentioned the gym. I have a pretty decent room and a concrete bunker nearby. A funny side-note is that I am staying in the same room that a well-known CBS reporter stayed in while she was here for several weeks-- she signed the wall. Maybe I should sign it too when I leave...


No comments: